Thursday, June 5, 2008

Blender eating and curtseying

I can't believe I forgot to post about this! I got the eating animation done in Blender. It really was just a matter of learning the controls.

I still can't find all of the controls I want, but I have the ones I need. The eating animation is repeated, and the Blender inbetweening does look smoother than the Qavimator version.



And now I have a re-done curtsey. The technique is the same as my explanation back in Simple animation: curtsey. But I've had a bit more practice at watching movement, and I've read more about animations. I think this one is an improvement.

I've done informal, semi-formal, and full knee-to-the-ground deep curtsey variations. Once I upload and see how they look in Second Life, I'll gesturise them and put them up for sale.

No comments: